November 15, 2017

MAURITIUS: THE VIDEO


Hello family! Today I bring you one of my favorite posts: travel. In this case I show you the video of my last holiday in Mauritius. We decided to rent a car to discover the island more deeply, and that made us live a lot of adventures. Click on the "play" to see them (choose HD to see it better) ;)
In the next few days I will show you in detail what we did every day, how we organized ourselves, some tips... and the funny anecdotes that happened to us. I hope that you enjoy the video.
- L -

¡Hola familia! Hoy os traigo un de mis post favoritos: viajes. En este caso os enseño el vídeo de mis últimas vacaciones en Isla Mauricio. Decidimos alquilar un coche para conocer la isla más profundamente, y eso nos hizo vivir un montón de aventuras. Dadle al "play" para verlas (elegid HD para verlo mejor) ;)
En los próximos días os contaré en detalle qué hicimos cada día, cómo nos organizamos, consejos... y las divertidas anécdotas que nos ocurrieron. Espero que disfrutéis del vídeo.
- L -





No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails