January 18, 2018

TRICOLOR SWEATER


Hi guys! How is your week going? I hope you are great, besides Friday is very close.
Today I want to show you a very warm and comfortable look perfect for snowy days. I combined this beautiful tricolor sweater from Zaful with jeans, my favorite beanie and rain boots. What do you think about the combination?
I hope that you like the photos. Many kisses!
-S-

¡Hola chicos! ¿Qué tal lleváis la semana? Espero que genial, además el viernes está muy cerca.
Hoy os traigo un look muy abrigadito y cómodo para los días de nieve. Combiné este precioso jersey tricolor de Zaful con vaqueros, mi gorrito preferido y botas de agua. ¿Qué os parece la combinación?
Espero que os gusten las fotos. ¡Muchos besos!
-S-

ZAFUL SWEATER (here/aquí)
PEPE JEANS JEANS (similar here/aquí)
LOCAL SHOP RAIN BOOTS (similar here/aquí)



INSTAGRAM     TWITTER     YOUTUBE     GOOGLE+


6 comments:

  1. Aii que frío me ha entrado!
    Que chulada ver tanta nieve.
    Voy a tener que hacer alguna escapadita para ir a verla.
    Estás preciosa, cielo.

    Un besito!
    Essence of electricsbubbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué bonito es este jersey tricolor! Me gusta mucho este look tan abrigadito.
    Besotes

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely great outfit! I'm in love with your photos dear ^__^
    Wish you a lovely day (:

    𝒱𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝑒
    Top 5 hairstyles for 2018

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Que bonito jersey, me gusta ^^
    Estás muy guapa.

    Besos ^^

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails