August 03, 2017

RED FLOWERS

IMG_8201

Hello cuties! How's the week going? Tomorrow is Friday, so this is great. I really wanted it!
On today's photos I would like to show you these embroidered shorts from Zaful that seem ideal to me. Shorts are on of my favorite item for summer, and if they also are ripped and embroidered at the same time, I still like them even more. In addition, white shorts match well with tanned skin (although it is not my case, I have no remedy haha). I combined them with this top that I bought in Mango several years ago and white sandals. Do you like the look? I hope so and that you have a great day. Millions of kisses!
- L -

¡Hola bonitos! ¿Qué tal va la semana? Mañana es viernes, así que genial. ¡Cuántas ganas tenía!
En las fotos de hoy me gustaría enseñaos estos shorts bordados de Zaful que me parecen ideales. Los shorts son mi prenda favorita para el verano, y si además tienen rotos y bordados a la vez, todavía me gustan más. Además al ser blancos destacan el moreno (aunque no sea mi caso, yo no tengo remedio jaja). Los combiné con este top de Mango que compré hace varios años y sandalias blancas. ¿Os gusta el look? Espero que sí y que tengáis un gran día. ¡Millones de besos!
- L -

IMG_8207IMG_8209IMG_8206IMG_8196MANGO TOP (similar here/aquí)
ZAFULSHORTS (here/aquí)
RAQUEL PEREZ SANDALS (similar here/aquí)
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH (here/aquí)
RAYBAN SUNGLASSES (here/aquí)


3 comments:

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails