January 17, 2017

SKY BLUE

IMG_8834

Hello hellooooo! How is going the week? It's too cold here, so much that it isn't normal... Although it's winter and these kind days had to arrive.
Today I want to show you this look where blue is the main color, and this is my favorite. The sweatshirt, from Chicme, was "love at first sight" because I think it's a garment that has very "relaxed" colors and this is because they remind me of the clear summer sky, yes that sky I am looking forward to see haha. I combined it with these ripped jeans also from Chicme, blue trench and sneakers. A perfect outfit for every day.
What do you think about it? Do you like it? Taking photos that day was an odyssey because the weather was very windy haha. Many kisses!
- L -

¡Hola holaaa! ¿Qué tal va la semana? Por aquí hace demasiado frío, tanto que no es normal... Aunque si bien es cierto es invierno y ya "iba tocando" que llegaran días así.
Hoy os quiero enseñar este look donde el azul es el color protagonista, y es que es mi favorito. La sudadera, de Chicme, fue "amor a primera vista" porque creo que es una prenda que tiene unos colores muy "relajados" y es que me recuerdan al claro cielo de verano, sí ese que estoy deseando ver ya jaja. Lo combiné con estos jeans rotos también de Chicme, trenca azul y deportivas. Un outfit perfecto para el día a día.
¿Qué os parecen? ¿Os gusta? Hacer las fotos ese día fue una odisea porque el vendaval que corría no era ni medio normal jaja. ¡Muchos besos!
- L -

IMG_8842IMG_8849
CHICME SWEATSHIRT (here/aquí)
CHICME JEANS (here/aquí)
ADIDAS STAN SMITH SNEAKERS (here/aquí)
ASOS COAT (similar here/aquí)


bloglovininstagramtwitteraboutuspinterest

34 comments:

  1. The image was very cool, I liked the photos and good style!
    I switched on the links and support you in your work.
    I hope for mutual support!
    Click please on the links in my post! Thank you and kiss!

    http://www.mirandabeautyworld.com/2017/01/patch-design-denim-turn-down-collar.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el look enterito, los jeans son lo más, estas guapísima!!
    www.lookwhatimwearingtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this blue sweater with those jeans! Great outfit! :)
    www.sincerelymissj.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que monada de sudadera ¡¡me encanta!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que linda, ame el look!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your jeans, great look
    NEW REVIEW ON MY BLOG <<< fashion blogger >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply comfy and stylish look! Love the blue sweater!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coat and jeans:) You look fantastic:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your outfit! Great job!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. q bonita sudadera, me gusta mucho tu nuevo look ;)

    xxx

    anna from http://www.mimundonormal.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que chulada de sudadera!
    Y de pantalones, que son la caña.
    Estás preciosa.

    Un besito!
    Essence of electricsbubbles

    ReplyDelete
  12. ¡Pantalones rotos con el frío que está haciendo! estás muy loca, pero me gusta jaja.

    Besos ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajaja estas fotos son antes de que llegase el "temporal" :)
      Ahora no se puede ni salir de casa casi... Es horrible el frío que hace.
      Besos guapi

      Delete
  13. I love your jeans. It does feel like this winter is colder than winters past. Happy weekend.

    https://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. es preciosa y tiene pinta de ser abrigadita
    un beso

    ReplyDelete
  15. hola, estas preciosa, me encanta lo que nos enseñas hoy, por cierto, blogger habia hecho de las suyas y me ha quitado el seguimiento, ya lo he solucionado.

    ReplyDelete
  16. SUch a pretty sweater dear!


    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your eyes are beautiful. Photos are great, the clothes completely fits into the landscape :)

    missymj.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  18. your look is so perfect! =) great blog! I did not know you, do you want us to follow each other? You tell me on my blog!
    Kisses,
    Serena


    bloggerchepassione.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great sweatshirt:) I like your hairstyle:)
    Have a lovely day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Un look ideal y perfecto!!muy guapa!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look gorgeous, I love your jacket :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing outfit! :)

    IF SOMEONE WANTS TO FOLLOW MY BLOG, I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK----> Fashion, Beauty and Style

    ReplyDelete
  23. totalmente de acuerdo ya iba tocando este frío
    que preciosas fotos me encanta la sudadero
    http://www.sweetcarolblog.com/2017/01/mi-ropa-premama-semana-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post) Thanks for sharing)
    Would you like to follow each other via g+? Please let me know and I follow you back)
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  25. que guapisima cielo!
    los jean me encantan
    besos desde
    www.modabyanjara.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Un look genial y parece súper cómodo! Muy guapa
    Espero tu opinión en mi último post, besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your coat! :)

    Have a lovely evening dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great look!
    Follow you with G+ and GFC, and I hope, that you follow me too)
    http://beloglovskaya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the colour of your shirt.Follow you - follow back?
    www.whiteandvintage6741.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. El abrigo es maravilloso, te queda genial!
    Besos desde www.JustForRealGirls.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails