December 09, 2015

SHADES OF GREY

IMG_0904

Good morning! How are you? Here in Spain we had a long weekend, and was so hard return to the routine... Time flies!
Today I show a look for these rainy days. Since my boyfriend gave me these Hunter last year for my birthday I don't take them off. I'm looking forward to it rains sometimes haha. The grey coat was one of my birthday gifts of this year and I like it a lot because grey color mixes with everything. I also wore jeans and pink sweater. Do you like the outfit?
Many kisses and have a great day :)
- L -


¡Buenos días! ¿Qué tal la vuelta a la rutina? A mi me ha costado un poquito... El puente se ha pasado volando, ¿no creéis?
Hoy os enseño un look para esos días de lluvia que tenemos. Desde que me regalaron las Hunter el año pasado por mi cumpleaños no me las quito. Hasta estoy deseando que llueva algunas veces jaja. El abrigo gris fue uno de mis regalos de cumpleaños de este año y me gusta muchísimo porque el gris combina con todo. Esta vez me lo puse con jersey rosita y jeans. ¿Os gusta el look?
Muchísimos besos y que tengáis un gran día :)
- L -

IMG_0912IMG_0925IMG_0913IMG_0922IMG_0903IMG_0909IMG_0906IMG_0898IMG_0881IMG_0899
MANGO COAT (similar here/aquí)
STRADIVARIUS SWEATER (similar here/aquí)
ZARA JEANS (similar here/aquí)
HUNTER BOOTS (here/aquí)
PERSUNMALL BAG (similar here/aquí)
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH (here/aquí)
TOUS RING (here/aquí)



bloglovininstagramtwitteraboutuspinterest

17 comments:

  1. I love your coat:) Perfect outfit:)
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat and the hunter boots are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and photos!
    My latest post - Christmas wish list (if you can click the links!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look :) I am very happy,because I can practise my spanish when I am reading this blog :) Great idea - "dos idiomas" :D !
    http://aparatkaa97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Are you learning Spanish? It's great!
      I'm studying English. So if we can do anything to help you with your Spanish, tell us. Don't be shy ;)

      Delete
  6. El gris te queda hermoso!

    www.livingaspaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encantan los abrigos en gris!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. un look bonito, me gusta el abrigo ;)

    xxx

    anna from http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect outfit! love your coat, watches and nails :)

    Sonya Thaniya
    Check my new post :
    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.co.id/2015/12/mono-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post my dear!Love,love your blog!
    https://ilanna07.wordpress.com/2015/12/05/what-to-to-do-this-weekend/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muy guapa! Me chifla tu carcasa de móbil :P
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  12. agree with ya! grey is my most favorite versatile color. that coat is edgy and stunning! especially with those gold buttons <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect outfit! Love the coat, bag and boots!
    I was wondering if you have any post about your hair care routine? I would be interested in reading about it since your hair is long, blonde and looks so healthy at the same time. Lot of greetings, Eva
    http://nicovabeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eva!
      We will try to do a hair care routine post :)
      xx

      Delete
  14. I love those boots! Perfect outfit idea!!

    Lifebeautyroute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ¡Qué cuqui la funda del móvil!
    ¡¡Muy guapa""

    Besos ^^

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails